We are always on the lookout for talent, have you considered a career in Yacht, Shoreside or Private Household recruitment?
- Research, identify and attract candidates using all appropriate methods to satisfy job requirements.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures.
- Monitor responses/applications received and make sure that candidate’s applications are processed efficiently.
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates against defined job vacancies.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
- Pre-screening calls, referencing calls, placement calls.
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets.
You will also be required to identify new business opportunities:
- Identify and progress leads as required.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
- Understand and support the sales process
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and develop an understanding of market rates and conditions within your sector.
- Seek and provide feedback in a professional manner at all times to candidates
It is essential that you operate in line with the relevant legislation:
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on the recruitment database.
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
- Comply with all relevant sector-specific legislation.
- Comply with all relevant health and safety legislation, employee rights and responsibilities.
- Seek support and escalate non-compliance where appropriate.
- Competitive Salary
- Regular team activities
- Monthly Breakfast Club
- Monthly ‘Duvet Morning’ Drawer
- All bank holidays off