Here at Wilsonhalligan Recruitment (company number 6052287) we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and provide the service that you have requested from us. This could include sending your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) in order to be considered for suitable jobs.
Wilsonhalligan are committed to protecting your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Data Controller
Wilsonhalligan Recruitment is the Data Controller for any personal data that you provide to us in order to enquire about our services or register as a candidate or client. Our contact details are:
Elan House, 5a Little Park Farm Road, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 5SJ
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +44 1489 886802
What kinds of Personal Data does Wilsonhalligan Recruitment Process?
Wilsonhalligan Recruitment collects personal data for various purposes; with that in mind we have created a list of the types of personal data that we may collect, either directly from yourself or from other sources, in order to achieve those purposes.
The kinds of personal data we may collect include:
Customer / Client Phone numbers, e-mail address, DOB
Applicant / Temp / Volunteer / Intern Phone numbers, e-mail address, DOB, passport details, ENG-1 health certificate, education history (CV).
Candidate Phone numbers, e-mail address, DOB, passport details, ENG-1 health certificate, education history (CV).
Supplier / Trader Contact details, bank details.
What are the reasons Wilsonhalligan Recruitment collects Personal Data?
Wilsonhalligan Recruitment uses personal data firstly to fulfil any contractual obligations that exist between us and yourself. Where we request personal data be provided to enter into, or meet the terms of any such contract, you will be required to provide the relevant personal data or we will not be able to deliver the goods or services you want. In such cases the lawful basis of us processing the personal data is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract.
We are required by law to process personal data for purposes relating to our legal obligations, these include:
- To provide for our financial commitments, or to relevant financial authorities.
- To comply with regulatory requirements and any self-regulatory schemes.
- To carry out required business operations and due diligence.
- To cooperate with relevant authorities for reporting criminal activity, or to detect and prevent fraud.
- To investigate any insurance claims, claims of unfair dismissal, claims of any kind of harassment or of discrimination, or any other claim whereby the organisation may have to defend itself.
Wilsonhalligan Recruitment may process Personal Data for the following purposes where it has received consent to do so:
- To offer marketing mails (latest jobs, industry news).
- You may withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data for these purposes at any time; after a withdrawal of consent request is received, we may have to contact you to verify the request.
- Withdrawing your consent for us to process your personal data will not affect the lawfulness of the processing beforehand.
Wilsonhalligan Recruitment may process Personal Data for any of the following purposes, which are considered to be within our legitimate business interests:
- To provide goods and services where it has been requested,
- To inform customers of goods and services we provide or offers that may interest them,
- To send notification on subjects to individuals who have asked to be kept informed,
- To improve the quality of the services we offer, and to better understand customers’ needs by requesting feedback, or reviews of the services provided, or sending survey forms,
- To send notifications of any changes to the goods and/or services provided that may affect people,
- To recognise when people re-engage with our organisation,
- To provide reference information to third party organisations when necessary,
- To improve the organisations website so content is delivered more efficiently,
- To enhance the security measures in place that protect data we are responsible for,
- To protect the organisations assets
Where does Wilsonhalligan Recruitment obtain Personal Data from?
We will collect personal data directly from you in various ways. This could include when you complete an online form, or if you provide the data directly to a representative of Wilsonhalligan Recruitment.
We collect some personal data from publicly accessible sources such as:
- For recruitment purposes, yotspot.
We may also gather personal data by any of the following methods:
- From technical functionality that gathers data automatically from computer equipment when people visit our online platforms.
Who will Wilsonhalligan Recruitment share your Personal Data with?
To achieve the above stated purposes for which we process your personal data, we may have to share your personal data with certain third parties.
We shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that any third-party we share your personal data with is also compliant with data protection law.
The kinds of third parties we may share your personal data with include:
- Organisation where it is necessary to provide goods or services.
- Organisations where it is necessary to setup various resources.
How long will Wilsonhalligan Recruitment keep your Personal Data?
We will keep your personal data only for as long as required to achieve the purposes for which it was collected, in line with this privacy notice.
The following criteria are what determine the period for which we will keep your personal data:
- Until we are no longer required to do so to comply with regulatory requirements or financial obligations.
- Until we are no longer required to do so by any law we are subject to.
- Until all purposes for which the data was originally gathered have become irrelevant or obsolete.
- Until it has been requested that we no longer process the data and that it is erased; in some cases, where there is a remaining relevant or legal reason why we are required to keep this data, we may opt to restrict the amount of processing being conducted to what is absolute necessary rather than erase it.
We do our utmost to ensure that your data is secure, and work closely with our database provider and cloud and website hosting companies to make certain that they are also doing the same. All of the data is held within a data centre within the EEA. Any data breaches will be reported immediately.
Where will Wilsonhalligan Recruitment store your Personal Data?
As a part of our standard business practices, we may transfer your personal data to organisations based in countries that have not been granted an adequacy decision under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Where data is transferred to such countries, we shall ensure that specific safeguards or derogations have been established.
These might include where the data transfer is necessary in order to fulfil a contract between us and yourself, where we have received your specific consent after having made you aware of any risks involved, or where contracts are in place between us and the third-parties involved that ensure the recipient organisation has a suitable standard of data protection in place.
Your Rights, Our Responsibility
There are several rights granted to you immediately upon providing us with your personal information; some of these are mentioned above. We’d like you to know that at Wilsonhalligan Recruitment we take your rights seriously and will always conduct ourselves in a way that is considerate of our responsibility to serve your legal rights.
The Right of Access
This grants you the right to confirm whether or not your personal data is being processed, and to be provided with relevant details of what those processing operations are and what personal data of yours is being processed.
If you would like access to the personal data we have about you, we ask that you contact us using the details below.
The Right to Rectification
This one is fairly straight forward; if you notice that the data we have about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request we rectify the mistake. We will make every effort to respond to requests of this type immediately.
The Right to Erasure
Otherwise known as the ‘right to be forgotten’, this given you the right to request your personal data be deleted.
This is not an absolute right; if you were to request that we erase your personal data, we would erase as much of that data as we could but may have to retain some information if it is necessary.
Were we have received a request for personal data to be erased, if it is necessary for us to retain some of that information we shall ensure that the remaining data is used only when and where it is absolutely necessary.
The Right to Objection
The right to object is a basic freedom all democracies enjoy. If you wish to object to the way we use, or have used, your personal data you may do so freely.
The Right to Complain
We will always try to maintain the highest standards and encourage the confidence our customers have in us as an organisation. To achieve this, we request that any complaints be first brought to our attention so we can properly investigate matters. If you would like to complain about Wilsonhalligan Recruitment to a regulatory body, you may do so by contacting your local data protection supervisory authority.
If you would like to make a subject access request please submit your request in writing to:
5a Little Park Farm Road,
Hampshire PO15 5SJ
Who is the Wilsonhalligan Yacht Recruitment EU Representative?
North Point House
North Point Business Park
New Mallow Road
For more information on your rights, please visit the ICO website, https://ico.org.uk/.