Wilsonhalligan are looking for a Learning and Development Officer to join an established global leading Maritime Management company in the Middle East.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing learning initiatives that are required to the fleet of yachts that the company is managing to be able to help maintain a smooth operation onboard vessels.
This role will work closely with Fleet Crew Manager as well as Onboard Management team to develop and implement effective Training and Development practice, policy, and procedures to support and develop high performing teams.
Minimum qualifications required:
- Bachelor's degree in any of human resources management, business, psychology or in a similar field
- Minimum 3 years proven work experience as a Training / Development Officer
- Familiarity with HR databases and E-learning Software
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or HRMS
- Experience in managing training budgets and monitoring monthly expenditures
Location: Middle East
Apply now or get in touch if you think this job is for you: firstname.lastname@example.org