Job of the Week
Purser – 120m+ Private in the Middle East
Our client is looking for a Purser to join them at the beginning of February 2015 More…
- wh manage and run the business with a team of dedicated and experienced human resource and recruitment consultants. Each consultant currently has seagoing experience in their own area of responsibility. We therefore understand the roles, conditions and unique lifestyles of those who serve onboard large yachts.
- wh consultants are supported by qualified administrative staff in order to concentrate on talking to and working on behalf our clients and candidates.
- wh consultants are externally trained in professional recruitment techniques and practices.
- wh seeks to provide a highly personal service which encourages lots of telephone and face to face time and employs a collaborative, communicative and open approach involving advice and guidance where needed.
- wh operates with a state of the art recruitment database especially adapted to meet our specific requirements.
- wh places equal emphasis on client requirements and candidate preferences to satisfy mutual needs and avoid mis-matches.
- wh provide CV's to our clients on a selective basis - typically 2 or 3, in the belief that these candidates are best suited to the unique requirements of the individual and the position available. We do not employ the 'scatter-gun' approach of swamping clients with superfluous CV's.
- wh only send candidates with their prior approval and who have been briefed and vetted by us in terms of suitability for the position in question.
- wh work with the flag administrations to ensure the maritime certification regulations and requirements that apply to today’s yacht operations are complied with.
- wh operate a quality management system that has been approved by Lloyds Registry to ISO 9001 standard, exclusively for large yachts and related shorebased assignments.
Simply put, we do our utmost to offer our Clients, Candidates who, from our interviewing techniques and personal profiling, satisfy us that they are suitably experienced, qualified and have the personality to meet the requirements of the position on offer.
We welcome applications from Deck, Engine, Electrical/Electronic and Interior professionals. Crew already serving within the large yacht industry and holding STCW 95 certification, who may be ready for a new challenge either now or in the near future.
We would equally like to hear from those who have certification from commercial or naval vessels and feel they have the personal qualities for a career working on large motor or sailing yachts, whom we may be able to help in providing an entry to employment.
We also recognise the infrastructure that supports the yachts ashore and offer opportunities provided by our clients seeking marine managers, naval architects, marine superintendents and surveyors and welcome applications and CV's directly by e-mail to email@example.com for these positions.
To assist those interested in embarking on a career in this industry having no significant yacht or marine experience we refer you to our 'Careers advice' information for guidance.'